[amayausers] OS version 7

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:58:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
I notices in the release notes for both 7.00.018 &
7.00.029 that there is a "Return to Design" feature.
The notes say that the feature allows the user to stop
sewing anywhere in a design and move the racks.
"Return to Design" will reposition the racks to
exactly where the machine stopped sewing.  I could
have used this feature the other day but I could not
find it in the OS.  Does anyone know where to acess
this in the OS??  I did do a search using the help
menu and nothing even showed up.

Thanks!
Susan

Susan Riedlinger