[amayausers] Re: No power to the machine-HELP!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:37:40 UT

This message was posted by Tat I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/8.html

One of the machines we have has no power going through it.  We think it might
be the power supply box but not really 100% sure; it had a faint burn smell to
it.  We know it is not the fuse, they were tested.  We've tried following the
Melco troubleshooting instructions and it did not make any sense!  Has any one
has this happened to them, where there was not power at all and you've tried
just about any thing and came to the conclusion that is the power supply box
that needs to be replace?