[amayausers] No Sound on Threadbreaks

  • From: "Brookside Designs" <vendors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 17:57:20 -0500

Here's one of those things that just make you go "hmmmmmmmm"  - we have
three Amayas and when one of them gets a thread break or runs out of bobbin,
our computer will 'chime' and a message appears on our computer monitor
telling us what's going on.  Today, when our middle machine has a thread
break or needs bobbin, the message appears on the monitor, but no 'chime'.
The computer chimes when the other two machines need attention but it
doesn't for the middle machine.

Is there a setting in OS that might have gotten altered for the one machine
but not the other two?

Kip Biddle
Brookside Designs