[amayausers.com] Re: No Show - diagonal - nylon mesh

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 18:59:03 UT

This message was posted by flebow on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/837.html#000002

I tried pleading, begging and and even threatening the mill but it seems that
there were too many issues on the mfg line for it to continue
I even told them that price should not be an issue nor would the required # of
yards be an issue but it seems that we are talking obout millions of 120" yars
which is far too much for our indudtry's use
I am also quite disappointed.
But the old mesh is till available
and I am looking....

Fred