[amayausers] Re: (No Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:30:47 -0600

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:27:03 -0700

  The reason I use a BP needle on knits is that it will roll over a fiber
instead of cutting it like a sharp needle will.  I have seen t-shirts actually
"run" like a nylon stocking after being embroidered from a sharp needle.  You
wouldn't have that problem with fleece however.  I guess my suggestion comes
from years of sewing before the embroidery world and that is the way I was
taught from a tailor.  I certainly understand Wendy's point on using a sharp
needle on small lettering also.  Isn't this business interesting---LOL
  Sharon