[amayausers.com] Re: Newbie Here!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 16:11:25 UT

This message was posted by Chris & Cindy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1254.html#000005

If you go with Slimline make 100% sure you keep it clamped at all times.  If
you leave the lever up and move the frame it can catch the thread wiper and
bend it.  It can also cause you to drop the needles.  This happened to me so I
just thought I would share that with you.

Good luck.  It takes a long time to get a good feel for this business.  You
will learn something new almost daily.  I've been doing this for over 5 years
and I still know very little compared to some of the nice folks here.