[amayausers] Re: New names for Amaya group

  • From: John Yaglenski <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lora Cameron <Lcameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:21:22 -0400

Hi Aaron/all

If ever you all would like to move this list to a more user friendly
system, let me know.  I run a web hosting/web design company (in addion
to helping my wife with her embroidery business) and have various
solutions available.

Just letting you know I am here if you need assistance.

John

> currently cannot log in to make any
> changes.  I have tried to contact the people that set up the group and
> cannot get a response from them.  I just sent another e-mail to them
> and
> will continue to persue this problem and keep you updated.
>
> Aaron Sargent
> The Linen Barn
> linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Medford, Oregon
----
John Yaglenski
President/Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

i: http://www.levelbest.com
e: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites