[amayausers] New member introduction

  • From: "Ernest Aguilar" <ernie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:33:12 -0700

I want to say Hi to the all of you on the list.

I have four Amaya XT's, one of them a Beta machine that we got in September
that has just passed the 2 million stitch mark.

We also have 8 Melco single heads, 2 Tajima 12 heads, 1 Tajima 18 head, and
2 Melco 12 heads.

I've been in the sewing machine industry since 1968 as a tech, salesperson,
manager. So obviously I so all the maintenance and repairs on all our
machines with help from Melco.

In 1982 I started buying Lancaster Uniform Cap Co., Inc. in 2000 my wife
Martha and I became sole owners, our children, Elizabeth and Ernie Jr are
involved in the day to day operations and are now stock holders of the
company. Our other DBA's are lovecars.com Embroidery and Lancaster
Embroidery.

We were in downtown LA from 1945 to 2004, we sold the building in downtown
and bought a building in Montclair.

I also have done seminars on embroidery and business for the last 6 years.

We currently software Beta test for a large embroidery machine and software
manufacturer.

I hope I can learn from you old Amaya pros.

Ernest Aguilar CEO
Lancaster Uniform Cap Co., Inc.
lovecars.com Embroidery
NOTE NEW ADDRESS