[amayausers] Re: New Update

  • From: "Lawrence Butler" <ice_man@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:46:59 -0500

My copy did that the last time too. I got in touch with Melco,informed
them of the problem and they determined the need to send me a new dongle
after which I needed to return the original one to them. If I remember
right the programming for the new disc did not match my old number.

It was more of an inconvenience than anything.

Larry