[amayausers.com] Re: New Amaya XTS Features

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:56:08 UT

This message was posted by edr on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/971.html#000002

Thanks Hugo,

Just got the email from Melco introducing the Amaya XTS and am looking at the
new online brochure http://issuu.com/justinmelco/docs/amaya_xts_brochure_v2.

That's encouraging about being able to use Amaya OS v10 on our current Amayas.
Version 10 offers three major improvements like Letter and Editing, Real Hoop
Limit Detection (YEAH!) and Auto Color Sequencing.  I wonder if this will be a
free upgrade via Amaya OS Flex+ v9 or if we need to pay for an upgrade.  The
new Letter and Editing functionality (86 fonts, scaling, etc.) makes it now
more than just an operating system.

Cheers,
Ed "Kanga" Roux