[amayausers.com] Re: Networking business services....

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:07:29 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/35.html

With the economy going for a swirly in the toilet...it's time for everyone to
concentrate on keeping your business going and customers happy. My thought is
that many of us have other 'sidelines' to our business that we could 'network'
to the rest here. If you get a customer coming through the door, find out
EVERYTHING they might need and don't lose another sale! One business client
WILL have need of business cards, stationary, vehicle magnets, door nameplates,
staff namepins, hats, teeshirts, sweats, (screened, besides embroidered),
window lettering, pens, pencils, keychains, frisbees...on and on...and there is
no reason why anyone should lose a piece of that business.
Tell them YOU can supply whatever they need, and post a question here about
what you need (Client came in for hats, said he wants travel mugs-who, how,
where, etc.) and then any of us that deal in that or can 'hook you up' will
jump right in.
A sale of any size right now is a SALE...and a happy customer. You already have
his logo-USE it!
I do in-house engraving, 4 color small run screenprinting, digital printing
(banners, adhesive vinyl, decals, magnets, etc.)vinyl cutting, and have
thousands of catalogs for ad specialty products-and no problem at all with
setting you up as your OWN specialty rep so you make all the profit....
Roland    signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx