[amayausers] Re: Needle not catching the bobbin Thread

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:59:53 -0700

I had the same trouble with my 2005 XTs. It ended up being a thread
cutter/selector issue. I had the issues after a thread trim. The
selector grabs the thread for the knife to trim. Somehow the selector
grabs the thread and the bobbin thread is cut too short for the needle
to pick up(It's a little different than the older Amayas)

A field tech showed me how to remove the little cover under the needle
plate and adjust the selector wire. Its not difficult, just a little
tricky you almost need 3 hands. Maybe the guys in Denver could talk you
through it.

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B