[amayausers] Re: Needle Clarification

  • From: "frank davis" <fadavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:12:36 -0400

Shannon,
I only use Organ needles, so I can't help too much.

The 75/11 and 80/12 are sharp.  75/11BP is a ball. The BP designator stands
for ball point.  The 75/11 BPCS is a ball point cool sew, which is Teflon
coated.
I don't think Organ makes a medium ball.  At least I've never seen one.   As
far as sewing on nylon, I use a ball to prevent  the fabric from being cut
or snagged.   Hope this helps.

Frank
Force Ten Embroidery