[amayausers.com] Re: Needle

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 17:01:43 -0600

75/11 is the most frequently used need. Sharps for woven fabrics and ballpoints for anything knit so as not to cut the knit. I try to use the smallest needle I can and still have the "strength" to pierce the fabric without breaking the needle. On very light fabrics and small lettering I use a 65/9 needle. On some caps and very heavy items such as Carhartt jackets I use an 80/12.

Sharon
----- Original Message ----- From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>