[amayausers.com] Re: Need to identify this hat...

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 21:30:00 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/588.html#000001

Tina,

I order from Outdoor Cap...it's been a great company to work with...I have one
of the catalogs in front of me and if you can give me the style number I can
give you the page it is on in the 2009 catalog...go to Outdoor Cap's website
and you can view the catalog...here is the link to their site...good luck...
http://outdoorcap.com   or go to OutdoorCap.com...have a great day and until
next time...
Jenny
Westbrook Wonders