[amayausers.com] Re: Need help with dense design

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 02:12:27 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/179.html#000003

Just from my own experience, I can't give you a formula because each case is
different.  I stitch out the design as a sample on what the fabric combination
will be.  After looking at it you can tell where it puckers.  I then go into
that area and reduce the density and then stitch out a sample.  In the
beginning it might take a lot of samples.  After awhile you will get a feel for
what the density should be.  After you have the desired density edited be sure
to save it under a new name.
Margaret