[amayausers.com] Re: Need HELP!!

  • From: OnleeJudy@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 22:49:07 EST

Hi Carolyn.  I don't know what you've done so far.

Type each letter individually.
Click on the letter, then "Convert object to wireframe"

This will give you points (triangles and circles) within the letter you can
make wider by moving them apart.

HTH,
Judy

In a message dated 12/22/2008 7:47:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This  message was posted by Carolyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
VIA  EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/793.html

Hello  everyone, I have tried everything you all have told me about fixing
letter and  still no change.  I am now in a emergency situation and I need to
get  this fix.  Is there someone out there who would be willing to fix this
for
me.  I have 3 letters that I need to get right.  The problem is  there are
some parts of the lettering that is very thin and I need to make  them wider so
that I can stitch them onto soft leather. I only have Design  Shop! Please
help!!!

Carolyn

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.