[amayausers] Re: NJ Advanced Digitizing Class

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 11:01:32 -0400

The hotels are very expensive in that area. I would suggest using Priceline to
find something at somewhat of a decent price.
From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:33:18 -0400 John  IS an excellent 'teacher', we went
to him for the original week
of training...if the digitizing classes were multi days long like I
tried to get set up last year, I'd head down...but that far a trip
for one day is too much $$ and travel time for me to get to. 3 days
minimum and I'd be right there...its the digitizing I need to learn!
I know that just one day of training isn't even going to scratch the
surface for what I want to learn.

Roland