[amayausers.com] Re: Mystery of the day

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 00:01:20 UT

This message was posted by Linda H on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/470.html#000003

The Design was done in DS7 and we have done many with that particular fill and
the only difference this time was using OS9 with the file.  Also as far as the
color change, no it wasn't going back to the first color, as there were 24
colors to the design and when we looked at the design in DS it always showed us
when we did the x out of color 7 all lettering in the design disappeared.

I will say when I started the OS9 this morning, since that was the last jacket
sewn before I turned the machine off, usually that design would have shown back
up in the morning, but the screen was blank and no message as to being unable
to load.

Did 2 varsity jackets today with that fill design but saved them as an exp
before we loaded into Amaya, couldn't handle any more surprises today, lol.

The only other thing Robin and I could come up with is the jacket was for a
sister that we had done one previous, the sister was with her and we did bring
up her older design, this could have been done in EDSIII as far as the
lettering problem but the color change thing is still a mystery.

Either than or it is just Santa's elves playing tricks on me.

Linda