[amayausers.com] My Cruise Homework

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:42:59 -0800

Hey group,

I was asked to put together some of my favorite fonts and settings for differnt types of applications. Anyone who thinks of hard to sew materials or items send em to me. Im going to put together my favorite setting on different medias and would also like to add any that I don't think of. When I get something together Ill have a few friends (and maybe a few I don't really know but know are great digitizers (thinking of you Terri H.) put in thier 2 cents and have John post it as a reference. I think it would come in handy to some people and would probably save me a few phone calls here and there although I am always open to helping when I can, thats why I post my # with every post (when Im not too busy to post that is).

So send in the ideas.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx