[amayausers.com] Re: Monogram on Woven Cashmere

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 01:25:20 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1538.html#000006

NO I am refering to Washaway NOT SOLVY!!

Solvy is not stable enough to form the underlay and stitches properly.

You are not washing this.

We spin casmer and frankly dry cleaning is not recomended. it will strip the
natural oils from the fibers.

But you don't need to submerge it you only need to wet the design and the
washaway will pull away.
We have been doing it for years. Never harmed any thing (even silk) though you
do have to be careful with silk.