[amayausers] Re: Moisture Wicking Sleeveless Running Shirt ?

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:25:27 -0400

I found ONE for you! Been going through my catalogs and realized that almost
all my 'regular' suppliers for screenprint wear have dropped most of the
sport uniform stuff!
Augusta Sportswear has a 'wicking shooter shirt' in adult sizes,
red...everything else I find is a 'reversible' tank / basketball type top.
I have catalogs direct from several 'team sports' manufacturers across the
country, and I am pretty sure one of them has a 'one sided' tank 'wick' type
shirt. No matter what you get, it will be 3-4 times the cost of a tee shirt!
Let me know if you need phone# or other info

--
Roland R. Irish III
Sunrise Graphics