[amayausers] Re: Membership suggestions

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:54:18 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds very beneficial.
  What is the website??
  Thanks for your assistance and if I do decide to join, I will certainly
remember your name!

  Darlene
embroideryexpress@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  Darlene,

I have had my AMAYA and business for 3 years (in July). I joined NNEP imme=
diately and have been glad! I have attended all three conferences in the S=
pring (North Carolina, midwest (too early to think), and Ohio. The immedia=
te day to day value is the DISCOUNTS (well worth the membership). Many cas=
e pricing, free shipping,etc. etc. I also purchased my insurance and credi=
t card processing through the discounted vendors and having done much resea=
rch....I really saved. Similar to the help you can get on-line through use=
r support groups, you can call each and every day and request SOURCING HELP=
for items, vendors, etc.

The newsletters are good but the conferences have been INVALUABLE!!!!!!!!!!=
!! Motivating, Inspriing, Informative, and Providing a network of like-min=
ded, passion filled, willing to help.....embroidery professionals. THe sho=
pping of vendors in suites...one...on one.....is WONDERFUL and the GARAGE S=
ALE is lots of fun (and profitable for me this year).

You can purchase all your promotional products without being a member of th=
e various groups....I always say I am a memeber of NNEP works. =20

If you have additonal questions, feel free to contact me. I am not pushing=
NNEP for this reason, but SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO JOIN.....and use my name as=
a referral.....I can get a slight discount on my next dues.

Good Luck!
Shannon
Embroidery Express
Olney MD

>From: Darlene Weber
>Date: Tue Apr 18 04:42:13 CDT 2006
>To: Amaya
>Subject: [amayausers] Membership suggestions

>I am considering joining one of the embroidery national organizations and =
or ASI. Could someone give me your feelings on which organization you woul=
d suggest and why??
> =20
> Thanks!
>=09=09
>Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rate=
s starting at 1=A2/min.