[amayausers.com] Re: MelcoJet DTG Printer 4Sale

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 04:54:44 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/36.html#000006

Dear Cindy,
The main thing I would consider when looking at the printers is the ink feed
system.  Especially in Arizona.  The systems that have the ink contained will
not dry out at much.  The type that offer refills allows air to get in.  I met
with an Arizona company and they had the refill type and they wanted to sell it
because they wasted a lot of ink.  I know the MelcoJet is contained and I don't
know about the Brother. I also know that it must be used every day at least
once to keep things flowing.  Due to the dryness it can't be kept in a garage.
I have been looking at them for about a year and as of yet have not purchased
one.  Good luck.
Margaret