[amayausers.com] Re: Maintenance (the 4,000,000)

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:12:11 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/589.html#000009

That's how I do it too. As I'm taking them out I drop them in a bowl containing
hot water Dawn dish detergent. I have a second set of rollers which I replace
during maintenance. After all is said and done, I take a toothbrush and scrub
them (or bribe my son to do so). Then I place them in a Tupperware basket-type
thing and throw them in the dishwasher but don't do the hi-heat drying cycle.
Once done, I dump them into a towel and roll them around in that to dry, and
then air dry the remaining moisture. Once that's done, I store them in a bowl
that is lined with paper towels in case there is any moisture I missed. Works
great and you can determine if there are any rollers that need replacing. Saves
a bunch of time as well.

Geri