[amayausers.com] Re: Machines not initializing

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:53:14 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/585.html#000002

Roland had some goo dideas, but if it were me I would also try a new
Neetworking cable form the laptop to the router or network switch the runs the
Amayas. or possibly replace the switch or even try it with one machine and a
crossover cable and see if the problem persists.

if you have a four port switch move the cables to different ports or try
disconnecting one machine at a time and trying again. it sounds as if you may
have a cable going bad if it is intermittent
and getting worse, and also has to do with the communication to the machine
only.
If it is this problem at least it is fairly cheap to fix.

Good Luck

Let us know what you find out.
Ron