[amayausers.com] Re: Machine jumps ahead after stop/restart

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:18:51 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/207.html

After having pushed the red stop button, I push the green start to continue and
the machine will move approx 1/4" to the right and start sewing.  I've also had
it happen when using the emergency stop and then the green stop.  Now before
starting, I've used the back button and all appears well.  I get it where I
want it, then press green start and it jumps over 1/4".  My OS version is
7.00.050 and my DS version is 7.00.046.  The first time it happened I was
sewing a large piece of leather for a car seat, of course it was ruined.  Then
yesterday the same thing happened on a knit shirt.  Now I'm afraid to use
either of the stop buttons.

Has anyone else seen this, does anyone know how to correct it?

All Help appreciated
Sue Schroeder
sschroed2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx