[amayausers.com] Re: Machine beeps 5 times

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 20:37:03 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1473.html#000008

Ha ha...I could see me in spandex!!!  I would look like the Goodyear Blimp! A
swimming suit is bad enough.

When giving training, Rod always explains it as if you turned on all electrical
items in the home then threw the circuit breaker. The large surge of power
could blow something out.  It is only on initial start-up. During sewing, we
can hit the Emergency Stop and then release it and it won't hurt anything.
That is why the 5 short, fast beeps...a warning and the machine won't function.

Sharon