[amayausers.com] Re: Machine Dumps Thread

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 03:38:03 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/396.html#000004

Linus,

Is this an XT Amaya or the Standard Amaya?

72 million stitches is quite a lot of stitches....I know the yellow ones wear
like iron....I don't think there is a black roller alive that could make it
that far without having issues....

Do you have the older black rollers or the newer style yellow colored rollers?

 Was the lubrication maintenance kept up on a regular basis, not "just" when
the timers told you to do it?

When looking at the axle pockets and axle hubs on the rollers, do you see any
abnormal wear?

Do you see grooves on any of the "pinch" rollers ( the red ones), not just the
thread feed rollers?

More questions than answers, from a tech standpoint, from the information
given....

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer