[amayausers] Re: Machine Choice

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:17:36 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/4.html#000007

My parents purchased a Melco in 1993 and it was thier first machine. They added
a second Melco around 1998 and have been happy with the service and the
machine. I purchased an older used one (not an Amaya, it is an EMT model which
came out just before the Amaya did) for myself a couple years ago and the
machine has been very good. I can only talk about Melco's service and not the
Amaya but I have had no complaints except no toll-free number for service but
most companies make the customer pay for the phone call. There are a couple
people on this list that use several different brand machines so maybe they can
help with comparing other companies. Ernest uses several different brands
including some Amayas and has been in embroidery longer than anyone else on
this list so he would be able to give you some good input.