[amayausers] Re: Looking to Buy Amaya or Amaya XT

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:54:44 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/8.html

Hey all... just wanted to let you know we are on the look out for another
machine - preferably used.

Just looking for the machine alone and maybe some hoops.  Don't need the Design
Shop or any other extras like All in One Hoopers, Hat Frames, Fast Frames etc.

Must be within driving distance of Washington, DC.  If anyone is looking to
sell like this or knows someone who is - Private Message or Email me.    :D