[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for blanks in safety wear

  • From: OnleeJudy@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:23:12 EDT

You can check Aramark for safety gear.  I just got a sales flyer from  them.

In a message dated 10/20/2008 4:04:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

SanMar is the  official supplier for Port Authority.  It's their house  brand.

- - - -
John  Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive  Officer
Levelbest Communications

Community Websites - Graphic &  Web Design - Strategic Marketing
I: _levelbest.com_ (http://www.levelbest.com/)  / P: 301.591.2481 -
888.229.1779

Levelbest Network WebSites  Include:
_INTERCOT_ (http://www.intercot.com/)  | _WebDisney_
(http://www.webdisney.com/)  | _AmayaUsers_ (http://www.amayausers.com/)  |
_INTERCOTwest_
(http://www.intercotwest.com/)
_Levelbest Embroidery_ (http://www.levelbestembroidery.com/)  |
_UrbanaMaryland_ (http://www.urbanamaryland.com/)  | _Mousehut_
(http://www.mousehut.com/)

This e-mail message and any  attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.
If you are not the  intended recipient, please notify Levelbest immediately
-- by replying
to  this message or by sending an e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy
all  copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.