[amayausers.com] Re: Line Conditioner

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 15:57:53 UT

This message was posted by Just Sew It on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1244.html

Both Big Reds went down at the same time and the same place on a design,
yesterday.(middle of a structured hat) Needle broke on one and presser foot
down on both. No response, screen blank,nothing would respond. Called Mike
Malmin, he knows my machines, and he had me turn everything off. Then turn on
OS check the force download on the ethernet connection, and turn on the
machines. Both went back to the same stitch and finished sewing. Thank you,
Mike!
Question, I hav an APC 1000 backup because I'm in a rural area that suffers a
lot of brown-outs and fluctions of power, what knid of or how big a line
conditioner do I need? Anyone use these?
Jo