[amayausers] Re: Lemon- Tom I agree

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:06:29 -0600

Anand

Glad to hear that Melco is getting involved and I am sure they will fix
these machines problems for you ...... maybe even complete machine
replacement if necessary. I do not know you personally but do know you
through a number of embroidery groups and when you say a machine has a
problem ..... then it has a problem.

It is unlikely that Melco can / will compensate you for the down time
and frustration you have endured because of your Amaya problems [and
only an embroiderer can understand what that is like] but in fairness to
them, there are some very good people involved with Melco in one
capacity or another .... including some in this group. Now I have
criticized some of the things that Melco has done [just my opinion] but
I have never doubted their dedication to improving the Amaya or
satisfying their customers. To those in this group who are involved with
Melco, my hat is off to you for the help you provide.

Good luck and hope things work out well for you, your machine and business.

Bob

.