[amayausers.com] Leather - sewing on and sources

  • From: Carol Brussel <brusselembroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:51:59 -0600

Hi all, I am starting to sew out some patches that I also want to sew on
leather. I have thinner and thicker, and have figured out that the slightly
thinner works better. I am interested in hearing any tips anyone has, and
also sources. Denver Fabrics has hide pieces for $4 per square foot, is that
a good price? I'm hoping to turn this into a premium product.
Carol Brussel
Brussel Embroidery