[amayausers.com] Re: Largest hoop for Amaya XT

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:43:37 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1295.html

Can someone tell me what the absolute largest hoop is for the Amaya XT.  I have
the large wooden hoop that came with my machine but need one slightly larger.
The corners of the hoop are so rounded that I am losing a lot of sewing area.
I have a design that is square and I need a little extra space in the 4 corners
if possible.

I know large hoops are pricey so I don't want to waste money buying one only to
find it doesn't help my situation when it gets here.

Any advice appreciated.