[amayausers.com] Re: LED bar replacement

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 23:29:59 UT

This message was posted by jjones9774 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1059.html#000007

My three XTs needed LED replacements.  I got new ones from Melco at $50 each
(OUCH!) and made the easy-to-perform replacement.  Now I have six burned out
boards that look like it would be fairly easy to remove and replace the bad
LEDs with new ones.  Does any one know where to obtain them and what style and
type to buy?  I forgot to stick a meter on the cables while they were
disconnected but it should be relatively easy to get the supplied voltage. Any
help will be appreciated.