[amayausers.com] Re: Keep getting undercut on pricing.

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 01:43:28 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/101.html#000002

I base my prices on quantity and stitch count. It isnt worth my time to do
anything at 30 cents/thousand with a single head but someone running a 6 or 8
head machine can make a profit with it. That is why you are being outbid. You
just cant compete with the larger companies running mult-head machines and
neither can I.