[amayausers] Re: Jacket Back Hoop

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 00:42:06 EST

I use a table about waist high that just "fits" jacket backs (Thanks Jan!).
I bought it at Ikea in the kitchen section. I do all my letterman's jackets
with  this table. Just another idea. I do have a hoopmaster fixture for the 36
30  plastic hoop.

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 1/18/2007 9:27:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
_avalonembroidery@xxxxxxxx (mailto:avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx)   writes:

Rod /  Sharon

What size fixture did you get for the Hoopmaster ?

Which  hoop do you prefer for the backs ?

43 x 43
44 x 30
36 x 30

- Barbara