[amayausers] Re: JEFF BANKS

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:45:28 -0600

  Mike,

  For the techs and others that may be interested on thes group.......I have
followed with interest the individuals that have been smitten with the Y axis
tracking bug. Would you explain exactly what causes this and what you are doing
to a design or what you are specifally looking for in a design to then create a
by-pass or a fix? I know that Jeff had said at one time a patch is being worked
on to fix the problem, but is it something that the digitizers/techs/users etc
can also fix on our own when you guys arn't around?.

  Rod Springer

  Embroidery Cottage
  Rod & Sharon Springer
  Melco Trained Amaya Tech & Trainer