[amayausers] Re: Invalid file ext.

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:53:25 -0800

Trudy,
You have a corrupted file. When OS loads it retrieves the last file you
loaded. If my memory is any good, you will find this file if you go to:
Right click on the START button-
Select explore-
Click LOCAL DISK C-
Click PROGRAM FILES-
Click MELCO EMBROIDERY SYSTEMS-
Click AMAYA-
Click JOBS-
You should see your machine serial number listed-----
Click CURRENT

The last file you sewed should be shown, DELETE this file.

Close all the open folders and restart OS. Problem should go away.

Call if you need help.

Herb
Royal Embroidery