[amayausers.com] Re: Installing Amaya/Design Shop to new computer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:49:50 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/909.html

Hello everyone...I am really wanting to talk to a tech...but anyone out there
that can help I would appreciate it...my computer just died about an hour
ago...we have another computer that we are trying to hook up to the
machine...when I first got my machine and tried to install the software we had
a problem and I had to call Tech Services and when we tried to call them a few
minutes ago they are now closed for the day...we are trying to install the
software and get the security keys installed etc and we are again having a
problem...if anyone can help please reply off the board to me at the following
address...we have several jobs to do and one for our daughter in law that
needed to be done tonight if possible...please respond to me at
WestbrookWonders@xxxxxxx ...any help would be great and I will be waiting to
hear from someone...thanks and have a great night...until next time...Jenny
Westbrook