[amayausers] Re: ICTCS 1(clamping system)

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 01:18:58 +0000

I sure hope this was the "Slim Line" version of the ICTCS hooping system.  If
it's not, then you want to be very careful when working with this hoop.  As a
tech, I've seen my fair share of customers with tragic results.  Of course this
was only because they forgot to do something on their part.
But to answer your question, you might find the hoop sizes you're looking for
listed under the "slim line" hoops in your software and this would be in one of
the most recent versions of software.  Possibly any of the 2006 versions.
Otherwise, if you're running an older version of AOS, then you will have to
create them yourself.

I don't recall when the "slim line" hoop dimensions were added to the AOS
software.

Good luck,
Ed Orantes
504-258-6260