[amayausers] Re: I am afraid I was misunderstood or maybe I am just stupid

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:51:30 -0500

Hey Debbie:

It's a great question, and one I hope someone here has an answer to.  I hope
someday to grow beyond our mom and pop basement based operation here... So
I'd appreciate the knoledge as well.  :)

Whomever answers, please reply to the list.  I definitely would like to hear
as well!

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 240.422.1321
F: 781.998.6473

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.