[amayausers.com] Re: How to: Complete Design Outline for fleece underlay

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 12:14:21 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/728.html#000002

Believe it totally depends on your level of DS. I have had 7,9, and now 10.  To
change from one style to another either hold control and select the style you
now desire, or go to operations, change element type and select fill, replace,
and it's done for you.  Yes, you can just do a walk stitch around it and use
either of these technics.  Cannot remember if version 7 allowed me to do this.
If your version is older, just do it with a fill and set your density very
light, like 40-50, then duplicate it and change your direction to create a
crosshatch look which will hold down the fleece very nicely.  I do it all the
time for small lettering or smaller elements.  Good luck