[amayausers.com] Re: How did they do that?

  • From: "Veena Viswanath" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:09:07 -0800

Is it Indian (Asian) embroidery?  This kind of embroidery is done with a
sewing/embroidery machine.  Lot of my chudidars have this kind of
embroidery.  They usually use a newspaper for the backing and stitch it out.
I never did that kind of embroidery before, but I remember my friend used to
do it.

Best Regards,

Veena Viswanath.

Iris Embroidery

510-226-6171

 <http://www.irisembroidery.com/> www.irisembroidery.com

Embroidery, Screen-printing or Promotions!!

  _____