[amayausers.com] How Do I Convert an Expanded File to Ofm?

  • From: "Tom Ladow" <tcladow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:45:51 -0400

I received a file (3.5" Floppy) and opened it up using Design Shop Pro Plus.
The file is in an exp. Format.  I can open the file OK but I need to edit
the name on the bottom and I cannot isolate that element so that it will
allow me to make the name change?  Can anyone guide me through this process?
I sure would appreciate it.

Tom
Indiana