[amayausers.com] Re: Hoops you will want to take a look at

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:19:40 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1320.html#000007

David, I just received another photo of the newest size hoop they will be
releasing.  It will be a little while before they release ones for the Amaya. I
will add a part of Amar's most recent email:

As far as a time frame for Melco versions of our new hoop style, it would still
be a few months until we sell our stock of older style hoops and introduce the
newer ones.  But we are most likely going to sell just the replacement outer
hoop of the new style, so people can just purchase that and use it with their
older inner hoops.  Once we finalize all the details of that, I'll let you know.

I also wanted to let you know about our new Premium AGL 19 x 20 cm (7.5" x
8.0") hoop!  Many people have asked us for smaller "square" hoops over the
years, and we have now developed this hoop.  I have attached a picture of it.
As you can see, along with the patented Grid on the hoop arms and reference
lines on the inside inner hoop wall, it also features straight edge lips on all
four sides of the hoop along with reference lines and characters for easy,
accurate hoop alignment and placement.  We have not yet started selling this
hoop on our site, but we will in the next couple of weeks.  I will send
additional information about this hoop in the next couple of days.  There will
eventually be 3 additional smaller sizes developed over the next few months.

The new hoops have markings all over the place on top and inside of the hoops.
If you will give me your email address, I will forward the larger picture of
the new hoop so you can get a good look at them.  Send it to
springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sharon