[amayausers] Re: Hooping Devices - Which one?!?!

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:15:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Lisa,
I know the limitations of the HoopMaster, but from
experience I can tell you the HoopMaster is by far
superior to the All-In-One.  I started with the
All-In-One and never could get it to work to my
satisfaction.  I ended up getting a HoopMaster and the
very first time I used it I knew right away it was
built better than the All-In-One.  The magnet setup on
it is much nicer, the hoop locks into place so that
there is no movement during hooping, & the outer hoop
gets pushed all the way in to meet the other hoop--the
All-in-One does none of these things.  I marvel at the
difference everytime I use it.

I too just have the 15cm setup.  However, I now feel
the added cost of adding other fixtures is justified
by its usefulness and I will be adding other fixtures
as my business grows.

Susan

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/135.html

> I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about hooping
> devices.  I see that Melco offers three differnt
> kinds:  All-in-One Leveler Pro, HoopMaster, and Hoop
> Mate.  Can anyone tell me their experience with any
> of these?  We have a HoopMaster (the standard kit).
> I love it.  I don't know how anyone fills a shirt
> order without one.  But I feel limited by it.  We
> have only the 15cm fixture.  I am thinking about
> getting a larger fixture, but I thought I would find
> out everyone's experience with the other devices
> first.  Or would I be wasting my money buying
> another fixture?  I'd love to hear what you all have
> to say about hooping devices.
>
> Thanks!
> Lisa
> IEA