[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping 101

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 01:21:41 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/523.html#000003

Carolyn:

   Why not make a template to mark your hoop.  Cut a circle out the same size
as your inner hoop and then fold the paper/template in 4ths and then mark your
lines and then mark your hoop.  If you have tile or something use that to line
your horizontal and vertical lines so you can have things straight.

    Hope that makes sense, not that I have done this as I haven't but it should
work...I use a hoopmaster...:-)